Please, be informed that in accordance with the Ukrainian Law "On Immigration", in order to qualify for
authorized permanent residence in Ukraine (immigration to Ukraine) you should submit to the Consular
Office of the Embassy of Ukraine the following:
1. A written request (duly signed and dated) wherein you formally declare your intention to apply for
authorized permanent residence in Ukraine (explaining your reasons thereof and indicating whether or
not you will be seeking financial assistance after being lawfully admitted for permanent residence).
2. Fill-out application (please collect one at the Embassy).
3. Three photos.
4. A copy of the document confirming the identity of the individual.
5. The document about place of residence of the person.
6. Police clearance issued by local authorities (criminal record certificate).
7. Information on family members, a copy of marriage certificate (if a person, who submits the
application, is married).
8. The document certifying that the person is not ill with chronic alcoholism, toxic predilection, drugs
predilection or infectious diseases; the central body of the executive authority of health care defines the
list of such illnesses.
All documents you submit should be translated into Ukrainian and legalized.
The applicants should apply in person and they are also subject to an interview. The Consular Office
has full authority to evaluate and request more documents if needed.
A consular fee chargeable for processing of an applicant's request to be admitted for entry into
Ukraine for the purpose of permanent residence is 300 SGD, payment being made in the form of
money order payable to the Embassy of Ukraine.
Should an applicant's request to enter Ukraine for a lawful permanent residence be denied, the fee
paid is not refundable.